• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1938 and 1932
1 1

6 posts in this topic

I got this two coins as a gift but I don’t know anything about them. Does anyone know any details about them? They are tiny. Is it worth keeping in my collection?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

On 4/26/2024 at 11:46 AM, Mike Meenderink said:

NO They are just little play money tokens.

On 4/26/2024 at 1:17 PM, Greenstang said:

Keep them if you like but as Mike stated, they are not real coins and have no Numismatic value.

Oh, so that's why they looked so funny. Thought they were replicas. LOL

I have a small tube of these miniature coins. It's been so long, I don't remember what type they are. I remember buying them roughly 40 years ago and I only looked into the tiny tube one time. If my memory serves me right, the ones I have are actually silver but they are so tiny as far as weight goes, there's not a lot of melt value in that tube. There would be more melt value in a silver Washington quarter. As a kid, I just thought they were neat. When I get a chance, I will share some pics of the tube and one of the mini coins in it. Be patient, I am not sure when I'll get around to it, but I will eventually and return to this thread.

They are basically novelty coins.

Edited by powermad5000

As promised, I have returned with photos of the mini coins I have had for so long. Turns out they are mini ASE's. Inside the tiny tube is ten of them. I just wanted to come back and add to this thread since I own some mini coins myself.

PXL_20240430_005520115.jpg

PXL_20240430_005648580.jpg

PXL_20240430_005759248.jpg

PXL_20240430_010040654.jpg