• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964 SMS Kennedy Half dollar
2 2

64 posts in this topic

"1964 SMS" coins are a lie, and myth and a fantasy. None were made and none exist.

Please post the results of your $1,700,000.00 one cent coin. I have been looking forward to seeing that. I have never seen a $1,700,00.00 one cent coin certified before. Thank you.

The topic is about the  1964 SMS Kennedy Half Dollar and when everything is finalized on the 1cent il let you know. 

On 4/18/2024 at 7:32 PM, VasquezJ said:

And also I think you should post a photo on your profile and name so I know who I’m talking too. Js

Hummm....His name is "LOCK34" and his profile shows public information. That's all we get on message boards. :)

On 4/18/2024 at 7:20 PM, VasquezJ said:

So your saying is that what NGC snd PGCS have on the description isn’t true about the 1964 SMS?

Yes. There will be an article available soon that debunks the entire lie.

You will have to read up on the coin in question, I agree with Roger on this one , there is no 1964 SMS...... There was circulation and proof coins struck.in 1964. Dig deep and you may find an answer, But I think not.  

Ok that’s fine I see what your saying, I guess just asking because I do believe I have one that’s why I asked 

On 4/18/2024 at 7:59 PM, VasquezJ said:

Ok that’s fine I see what your saying, I guess just asking because I do believe I have one that’s why I asked 

Well if you had one that would be almost as good as a 1943 copper or a 1982 D sd  copper. 

Posted (edited)

Oh and you forgot to mention the Special Strike and Proof buffalo coins. 

Edited by VasquezJ

On 4/18/2024 at 8:05 PM, VasquezJ said:

Oh and you forgot to mention the Special Strike and Proof coins. 

I did say 1964 proofs after that it is 65 SMS 66 SMS and 67 SMS and in reality, the 1965 SMS was made in 1966. Also a SMS is not like a proof it is just special. LoL

Edited by J P M

Yes, we know there is a lot of fabrication about the 64 SMS. It will be debunked eventually. 

On 4/18/2024 at 6:27 PM, VasquezJ said:

The topic is about the  1964 SMS Kennedy Half Dollar and when everything is finalized on the 1cent il let you know. 

It was completed weeks ago. You are not an honest person...................................................................

These are the original SMS sets VasquezJ ...........sorry no SP 64

SMS.jpg

Michael Lockwood.

What is your name?

It is hilarious that you are waiting to see a photo of me before you begin threatening me as you have done previously. Threaten away. Please post the results of your $1,700,000.00 coin. Cannot wait to see that........................................................................................................