• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Straits Settlements King George 20 Cents Silver Coins Has Best Seventy Grade and Golden Toning Shade
1 1

16 posts in this topic

The Straits Settlements King George Fifth 20 Cents Silver Coins Has Best Mint State Seventy Grade And Has Golden Toning Shade The Surfaces You Are Welcome To Check These Can Write Reply And Then Returns Back To You Later there

IMG_20240302_105739.jpg

IMG_20240302_105801.jpg

IMG_20240302_105920.jpg

You are the authority on the 70's.  No one would dare display the colossal nerve, or outright audacity of challenging you on your claim on this.  (worship)

On 4/6/2024 at 8:30 PM, Coinse said:

The Straits Settlements King George Fifth 20 Cents Silver...

Hiya Coinse, I got one too. . . what do you think mine would grade at?

image.jpeg.fc6bd81964d7fa269a843f3fb1494185.jpeg

image.jpeg.93808aba89e1bcd79f5283595dec3ed0.jpeg

On 4/7/2024 at 2:39 AM, cobymordet said:

To quote "Henry Bemis" (Actor Burgess Meredith) in the 1959 Twilight Zone episode, "Time Enough At Last,"... "That's not fair! That's not fair at all"...  doh!

On 4/7/2024 at 2:39 PM, cobymordet said:

These silver coin for lustre is Flats without shining lustre Will receive as the UNC Details and then mentions environment damage remarks without rating numbers on holders honest with you

ummm... No the coin you have posted is well circulated and worth only face value if that. Please stop. I don't want to have to start posting pics of actual high-grade coins and make you look silly. Please stop you have no idea what you are talking about.

Posted (edited)
On 4/7/2024 at 10:05 PM, Mike Meenderink said:

ummm... No the coin you have posted is well circulated and worth only face value if that. Please stop. I don't want to have to start posting pics of actual high-grade coins and make you look silly. Please stop you have no idea what you are talking about.

You are certainly so tricky cunning enough like our dirty politician and not honest lied through your teeth about the grade of these silver coin that is in well brilliant uncirculated mint state condition

Beside that you are worry for these silver coins will receive high rating numbers sixty nine or seventy if sent for grading service later at company either NGC or the famous PCGS and you do not worry that personally will send these coin for grading and return back laters with the high rating number few months and you shoulds marks my words sure

However me has the money spend and waste for grading throws into deep sea oceans For the seek of these collecting coins hobbies another thing is in order to prove you wrong about the condition when return back few months later and first thing will do taking pictures the silver coin that store in slab holders and then shows everyone laters there

Edited by Coinse

On 4/7/2024 at 10:59 AM, Coinse said:

You are certainly so tricky cunning enough like our dirty politician and not honest lied through your teeth about the grade of these silver coin that is in well brilliant uncirculated mint state condition

Beside that you are worry for these silver coins will receive high rating numbers sixty nine or seventy if sent for grading service later at company either NGC or the famous PCGS and you do not worry that personally will send these coin for grading and return back laters with the high rating number few months and you shoulds marks my words sure

However me has the money spend and waste for grading throws into deep sea oceans For the seek of these collecting coins hobbies another thing is in order to prove you wrong about the condition when return back few months later and first thing will do taking pictures the silver coin that store in slab holders and then shows everyone laters there

What is your native language? It is clearly not English. 

On 4/7/2024 at 8:59 AM, Coinse said:

In are so ever be you before cat speak said get fallen asleep before two cars fly me past the water on me boating truck bouncing still and not talking me to myself I think you may retarded be

On 4/7/2024 at 11:59 AM, Coinse said:

Members have been trying to help you, and also save you money that you seem determined to spend on "grading and authentication." Nothing is working, so it might be best for you to send your "high rating numbers sixty nine or seventy" coins to NGC and PCGS - why stop with just one? Once you have them back, post clear photos of the coins in their fresh "Best Mint State Seventy Grade And Has Golden Toning Shade" brilliant shiny glowing professional plastic holder of deluxe paper nice label information. We all will appreciate your skill and acumen ! --- (Gesundheit, freund.)

Send it in for grading comes back XF45 if you’re lucky enough … slap a piece of tape over it and write MS70 ! Shuck it under your pillow to help you sleep better at night time 

However me has the money spend

That’s quite some statement there, Noah Webster. 

Edited by VKurtB

On 4/7/2024 at 7:51 PM, VKurtB said:

That’s quite some statement there, Noah Webster. 

It's all the revenue from dictionary sales.  ;)

My new "cut&paste" disclaimer for all future engagements with reality: