• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another newbie question: what is the lowest cost way to ship coins in the US and especially to Europe?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I have many coins that I would like to sell through eBay. I am trying to figure out how to send coins with values between $10 and $50 to destinations in the US and the Netherlands. The post office told me that sending a regular 8x5 bubblewrap envelope to the Netherlands would require customs and a $20 coin would then cost $21 to ship. When I imported collection this was free since they are antiques. How can I ship them back without customs?

• Administrator

Hello @kgieskes, thank you for contacting us. As much as I would like to assist you on this, you'll need to contact your local customs office where you plan to ship your coins back to see what their standards are when shipping coins. Unfortunately, this is not something NGC can provide as customs can vary from region to region and country to country. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Hopefully, your local customs office is able to assist!

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!