• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1999 MULE DIE CLASH? OPINONS PLEASE....
1 1

9 posts in this topic

I have no idea what you are asking. First. Take shots of the coin obverse and reverse and in orientation not sideways please. Then ask a question about the coin. Thanks

Hard to tell from that pixilated photo, you are not even showing the complete clash 
but from what I can see I would say no, it is not a mule die clash.   
Also do not use screen shots.

Edited by Greenstang

Neither mule, donkey, pony or any other animalia clash  -- or anything else.

STOP looking at U-tube "error coins" videos; almost all are lies.

If only we had any clue what you are talking about, clear full obv and rev photos would be a good start to that end.

This is another post @Travsobeast about either a clash or a mule or a mule clash. Sans full photos of both sides of the coin which you consistently fail to provide, this is yet another of your posts about a mule or clash. You have yet to present one to this forum. I don't think you listened to my previous advice to you, after you had posted a series of coins that also did not have a clash nor were a mule, that you need to read up and become better educated on what is a clash and what is a mule. Instead of entertaining a comment on what you have posted here, I will say again, please do some reading up and learning about die clashes and mules (two separate things). Anyone here will direct you to appropriate learning materials but you will need to request that you need this help and stop repeating posts of this nature.

A mule is a creature that refuses to learn and grow, and obstinately continues doing the same thing over and over. I wonder.