• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Someone got a deal on this one
1 1

9 posts in this topic

A decent buy for sure, the last few major auction results are around $165, but the last 6 to sell at GC are much closer to this result averaging $120.   Also, PCGS has graded 180 at the 70DCAM grade, so not overly rare.

On 1/22/2024 at 8:14 AM, Coinbuf said:

Also, PCGS has graded 180 at the 70DCAM grade, so not overly rare.

Nope, they have graded 1,406 of them. Not rare at all as a coin and pretty common as a PR70 conditional rarity.

On 1/22/2024 at 11:42 AM, gmarguli said:

Nope, they have graded 1,406 of them. Not rare at all as a coin and pretty common as a PR70 conditional rarity.

Opps you are correct I looked at the price guide line.   That is quite a bunch and seems like the supply should be more than sufficient to meet demand, I wonder why people are bidding these up so high.

On 1/22/2024 at 12:05 PM, Mr.Bill347 said:

What I meant was that they are rare as no PF70 exists in NGC.

Correct that there are none in the NGC census as PF70 or PF70CAM, there is however one in PF70UCAM, I wonder if this is a mechanical error?   Also quite odd to only have one given the large number graded as PF70DCAM at PCGS.

image.thumb.png.8dba5a6242d19ffa6d63dea46539021e.png