• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Help Trasfering Coin from an Old Account
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I currently have an old Account witch is attached to an old email witch I can't access and dois not appear to work any more.

I have requested help via Email To try Change the Email but no response.

So I have created a new account and trying to add my coins again but it says they are in another's users account witch is my old account that i cant accept the transfer.

How long will it take to have them show on my new registry account because I can't reset my old account password to release the coins?

• Administrator
On 1/10/2024 at 12:14 PM, Dagus2000 said:

I currently have an old Account witch is attached to an old email witch I can't access and dois not appear to work any more.

I have requested help via Email To try Change the Email but no response.

So I have created a new account and trying to add my coins again but it says they are in another's users account witch is my old account that i cant accept the transfer.

How long will it take to have them show on my new registry account because I can't reset my old account password to release the coins?

Hello, @Dagus2000.

For password assistance, account access assistance, anything about submissions, the census, etc., Customer Service can help. You may reach them at service@NGCcoin.com or at 1-855-GRADE10 (855-472-3310).  

Please read here about the NGC Registry transfer process:

https://boards.ngccoin.com/topic/422332-ngc-registry-coin-ownership-transfer/

Thank you.