• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I don’t know if I can do it or not.
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Ok folks, I picked up a PGCS graded 2014 S Kennedy half for just $12. I need this one to complete my set of all Kennedy’s. My intent was to crack it out for the set, but I find myself hesitant to do so there is little added value to me in keeping it as a graded coin, and I know someone paid good money to get it graded.coin facts lists this coin for $16 

what would YOU do?

IMG_8066.jpeg
by the way, I already hade the 2014 reverse proof.

IMG_8067.jpeg

Edited by Mr.Bill347

Depends where you want it. If you want it in an album, I'd crack that sucker out so fast your nose would bleed. You have no obligation to double down on a previous owner's ignorance.

If you want it in an album crack it out, I wouldn't sweat an estimated $4 difference you've probably spent more than $4 worth of your time worrying about it. xD

This was probably part of a bulk submission and possibly submitted by a business that gets special negotiated rates. I see that a seller on ebay has a bunch of these listed for $12 plus shipping, so it's not like they are scarce either.

If it will fill your book I would crack it. You can always look for a NGC proof to match your reverse proof if you want.