• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1982 D error penny
1 1

65 posts in this topic

THE FOLLOWING POST IS STRICTLY TO ANTAGONIZE THE THREAD COMBATANTS CURRENTLY COMBATTING IN THIS THREAD............;)

The Enterprise did not travel in straight line normal space to achieve faster than light travel. They used a space warp developed by Effrom Cochrane (episode Metamorphosis) to cheat space and move from one place to another in a time frame that put them in place "faster than light speed" while not having to travel in normal space at speeds faster than the speed of light..................(:

PS: I never used the word "combatting" before.

Edited by LOCK34
MISSPELLED WORD

On 12/17/2023 at 12:01 AM, Sandon said:

I've seen threads go "off-topic" before but never like this! 

Why not continue the discussion in a "Star Trek" or "Advanced Physics" topic in the "Water Cooler" forum?

Because this content is leading to a transition to the coin topic where it is revealed that some dryer coins may actually be coins that were glued to the outside of the Enterprise where travel at warp speeds caused excessive wear resembling dryer coin damage though they are actually warp coins not dryer coins. Be patient please:headbang:

I agree with @Sandon here. We have cats with light sabers. We gave dprince the business right away for going off topic into Capped Bust Half Dollar varieties and bowling scores.  With all due respect to the OP who may refer back to this post, I would respectfully ask such "combatants" to move this topic of discussion to the Water Cooler forum.