• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STUPID COIN JOKES Post your best coin jokes (If there are any)
1 1

19 posts in this topic

On 11/28/2023 at 7:17 PM, RWB said:

Here's a good joke right from the Mint Bureau itself !

2024AmLibMedal.thumb.jpg.a13b39d790ccd82d707e8b451d8fd8e2.jpg

All well and good, but what about the guy who devoted a thread expressing his desire to get one of these next year?  (What I would like to know is why a member gave his imprimatur to resurrecting the wild-haired Birch cent, but I am too ashamed to ask.  🤣

This isn't mine but is a snippet on an episode of Family Guy which was on my tv a few nights ago as a rerun. You can find it on YouTube under Pixar coins. The nickel is lamenting about how it used to be useful for things and then got thrown in the trash. I was having stomach pains from laughing!

PXL_20231113_024537145.jpg

On 11/30/2023 at 9:35 PM, Sandon said:

What motto would appear on the coins of a nation of fishermen? 

"IN COD WE TRUST"

Ooooh--- I hake that one. ;)

On 11/29/2023 at 3:12 PM, dcarr said:

sg_news.jpg 

Re the "nagging question," what happened -- according to unimpeachable sources -- was Sacagawea caught Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemings, in flagrante delicto, in a seldom used drawing room, and the rest as they say was herstory.  🤣

Edited by Henri Charriere
Correct misspelling

A question about ending the penny on another site reminded me of one of my dad's favorite jokes.  We spent years working together and traveling.  Every time he saw an earth work job using heavy equipment to dig a hole he would say, "Ye Gods.  Look, another Dutchman musta lost a nickel there!"  Yes, my dad was full Dutch.  I am of watered down stock and only use equipment like that when I lose a quarter.  James