• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this a DDO? I'm thinking of having it graded ....
1 1

8 posts in this topic

@dprince1138do you know anything about this it looks like serious double strike here? I see an N4  R13 099-23q Small Feet no Undies do you? I compared it to several 55-s(large and small foot) and 122k-r14 (undies no undies)varieties but couldn't find a match to anything it must be a first discovery.

Edited by Mike Meenderink

Your childish reactions, responses, and taunts only serve to show how shallow you feel you need to be to win some kind of a battle that only you seem to be invested in.  No person is perfect, no person knows everything.  Please, for the sake of what little respect for yourself you have left, get over it, grow up, and stop responding to posts if you have nothing to say that relates to the topic.  And yes, most likely, true to form, your immediate response will be to initiate the same kind of verbal attack on me and continue the cycle of stupidity that you seem to revel in.  But at least you will have an opportunity to continue dazzling us with your own shortcomings.  Good luck to you and may all your dreams come true.

On 11/4/2023 at 9:42 PM, cobymordet said:

Your childish reactions, responses, and taunts only serve to show how shallow you feel you need to be to win some kind of a battle that only you seem to be invested in.  No person is perfect, no person knows everything.  Please, for the sake of what little respect for yourself you have left, get over it, grow up, and stop responding to posts if you have nothing to say that relates to the topic.  And yes, most likely, true to form, your immediate response will be to initiate the same kind of verbal attack on me and continue the cycle of stupidity that you seem to revel in.  But at least you will have an opportunity to continue dazzling us with your own shortcomings.  Good luck to you and may all your dreams come true.

Nope its just fun

On 11/5/2023 at 7:07 AM, Greenstang said:

Where did you come across that?
I’ve been looking for a blue cap variety, the only ones I can find are the white variety

2% fat milk, Greenstang.