• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lincoln Cents 1909-Date including varieties, missing varieties
1 1

5 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello, @ILikeStilettos.

NGC has no graded examples of the 1943/2 No S or the 1943 S No S. The 1943 D/D coins are eligible in this slot: 1943-D MS and the 1943 DDO in this slot: 1943 MS (in this set and in other sets.) These war time cents are an anomaly with very low mintage and population. We would not add separate slots for these coins and thereby make them a requirement for all participants in these sets. You may create a Custom NGC Registry set if you wish. Thank you.

https://boards.ngccoin.com/topic/419017-where-do-i-find-custom-setsmy-complete-inventorycollection-manager/

On 11/26/2023 at 6:53 PM, johnmoltion said:

Hi Ali, This is John m , I have a 1909 regular cent and a 1909 DVB Pr satin finish.Im sending this in to be graded. There is also a 1909 S DVB  that is also very hard to find. Hope that helps.

I am not Ali, however, proof coins are not varieties and not included into the mint state sets, NGC has separate sets for Lincoln cent proof coinage.   Also there is no such coin as a DVB, perhaps you meant VDB?  Nor did the mint produce a satin finish proof Lincoln in 1909, those early wheat proof coins are matte finish.