• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1999 P Nickel. Is this machine doubling or die? My luck it’s probably just a shadow.
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Thanks a lot for information, was searching for similar one! So stats help free is a valuable resource for students. Access to such resources can significantly enhance one's understanding of complex data, making it easier to excel academically.

Edited by adamscotthi

To the OP, I have noticed in your many posts in this forum, that the coins you are presenting here are typical modern coins. I would like to say that it is extremely difficult to find modern coins (those minted 1965 to date) in regular change that are going to be worth any kind of an even modest premium. Those that do fetch those kind of premiums are in the highest grades available and have already been picked from circulation by collectors when the coins were first minted. You will not find spectacular condition MS 68 modern coins floating in change unless you are trying to find the most recent date minted and get lucky. I have been trying to find anything in circulation above MS 67 grade since the early 1990's and have still not been able to do so.

You may find more tangible experiences searching coin shows and local dealers for some good coins older than 1965. Believe me, I am in no way telling you how or what to collect as that is a strict matter of personal preference and choice and this hobby is open to everyone to collect whatever they want. I am simply stating it is extremely difficult and usually disappointing searching through thousands of modern coins only to find that you have piles left of face valued coins.