• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1776 1976 Bicentennial Quarter error
4 4

36 posts in this topic

On 6/15/2024 at 7:01 PM, Blackmon0803 said:

In regard to this I just scoped my Bicentennial and there is a clear DDO as well as the die crack error creating an image on the obverse and reverse. Doubling is very clear. There may be some strike through grease as well. I am replying to remind myself to post when I return. I will post the pictures then. I am still new but also found 2 1998 potential wounded eagles with DDO as well in really good condition to have been circulated. Should I post here or in coin section? Still new to forum. 

Post your questions, just make a new thread. 

🐓  :  He said his feelings wouldn't be hurt.

Q.A.:  Who?  When?

🐓  :  The OP... a year ago.

Q.A.:  Wanna bet?  How 'bout this:    Forget the crud.  Excuse me, cud.  It's not even real!  It's got no silver!  IT'S A CLAD!!!  It's not worth a wooden nickel! ...  How did I do?

🐓  :  I believe you got your point across.

On 6/15/2024 at 6:01 PM, Blackmon0803 said:

In regard to this I just scoped my Bicentennial and there is a clear DDO as well as the die crack error creating an image on the obverse and reverse. Doubling is very clear. There may be some strike through grease as well. I am replying to remind myself to post when I return. I will post the pictures then. I am still new but also found 2 1998 potential wounded eagles with DDO as well in really good condition to have been circulated. Should I post here or in coin section? Still new to forum.

You should post pics of your coin(s) in their own separate posts here in the newbie section. One coin per post please. Latching on to a post that is almost a year old is not a good way to get responses.

On 6/16/2024 at 12:21 AM, powermad5000 said:

You should post pics of your coin(s) in their own separate posts here in the newbie section. One coin per post please. Latching on to a post that is almost a year old is not a good way to get responses.

Learning to navigate. Will post one coin and question going forward in a separate thread. I appreciate the feedback

On 6/16/2024 at 12:24 AM, Blackmon0803 said:

Learning to navigate. Will post one coin and question going forward in a separate thread. I appreciate the feedback

No problem. You're welcome. I've been on here long enough to know to save you the expense of a dozen or more people saying the same thing I did. We will await your coins and questions. While the opinions you get may not be what you want them to be, you will get the honest truth here.

To the rest of the forum members, no need to add to this.