• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission Form... Online Versus PDF
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I'm attempting to generate a submission form via the "fill-able" PDF. I currently use an Apple Imac that's ~ 12 years old. After downloading; I attempt to fill in the information with preview; which is Apple's equivalent to Acrobat Reader. For whatever reason; I can only check certain boxes and fill in some text boxes. Also, I believe it is supposed to auto-fill all information on subsequent submission pages. It does not do this at all... I even tried with the Acrobat Reader NGC provides a link too... Has anyone else experienced this problem ? I'm wondering if it's not compatible with Apple desktop software. Is Online submission my only option ?

Thanks

• Administrator

Hello, we are currently experiencing some issues with our fillable PDF and are working to resolve this as soon as possible. We are very sorry for the inconvenience this may cause. 

On 8/20/2023 at 9:07 AM, CrystalM CS said:

Hello, we are currently experiencing some issues with our fillable PDF and are working to resolve this as soon as possible. We are very sorry for the inconvenience this may cause. 

Thank you for the update. At this juncture; if I want to get this done asap; would you recommend printing the PDF and filling out by hand or using the online option ? My only hesitation with the online version; it doesn't appear to cover as many details as the PDF form.

Thanks

• Administrator

Hello @BruBen, you may fill out the other copies by hand, use a copier to copy the first page and send 3 of those filled in, or you may use the online form. Whichever you are more comfortable with.

Please let us know if you need help with anything else. Thank you!