• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Indian coins
1 1

15 posts in this topic

Welcome to the NGC chat board. Unfortunately, there are a few problems with your post.

1. This forum is for topics pertinent to the NGC Registry for NGC and (in the case of U.S issues PCGS) certified coins, not for posting photos of your uncertified coins. There are some long-running topics for posting such photos of defined types or metallic compositions of coins on the "U.S., World and Ancient Coins" forum. Otherwise, you should have included questions or comments about the coin along with your photos and posted it as a topic in either the "Newbie Coin Collecting Questions" forum or the "U.S., World and Ancient Coins" forum. (If you're trying to sell the coin, it should have been listed in the "Coin Marketplace" forum in accordance with the rules pinned near the top of that forum requiring a stated price and stating other criteria with which you haven't complied.)

2. Your coin isn't Indian. It's a 2005 United Kingdom (British) ten pence, worth no more than 50 cents in its circulated state. Great Britain 10 Pence KM 989 Prices & Values | NGC (ngccoin.com). It's unlikely any of our members would want to buy it.

3. If you think a coin has current collector value or you want to preserve it, do not touch it with your bare hands or, if you must, hold it only by its edges. The oils in your skin can discolor it, and rubbing it causes wear.

Edited by Sandon
added re: selling coins

On 8/19/2023 at 3:16 AM, Greenstang said:

I hope that $1000.00 is a typo and not what you are asking for it, it’s worth 50 cents at the most.

I am selling in india an coins sir and low price selling who this coins in buyer I will call me any time in iam free and outhe both coin in selling you choice and price

Omg, there is a thing called google translate if English is not a language you can write, and this is the wrong site to try and post rip off coins at ridiculous prices as people actually know what they are looking at.

And I think he meant $1.00 but in some countries they use a comma instead of a decimal like $1,00 for a dollar, so I think he misplaced the decimal.  (:

Edited by EagleRJO

On 8/21/2023 at 4:57 PM, EagleRJO said:

Omg, there is a thing called google translate if English is not a language you can write, and this is the wrong site to try and post rip off coins at ridiculous prices as people actually know what they are looking at.

And I think he meant $1.00 but in some countries they use a comma instead of a decimal like $1,00 for a dollar, so I think he misplaced the decimal.  (:

Or.... He is trying to get a rise out of a bunch of coin collectors.(thumbsu

I have a feeling he is asking 1000 rupees, which is $12.04 in today's dollars. Way too much for the coin, but not something to get worked up about, in my opinion.

On 8/19/2023 at 12:38 AM, Amruth said:

I am selling in india an coins sir and low price selling who this coins in buyer I will call me any time in iam free and outhe both coin in selling you choice and price

What is this, English as a 3rd language ? xD