• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My newest additions
1 1

7 posts in this topic

On 8/15/2023 at 3:56 PM, Mr.Bill347 said:

Ha!

IMG_7197.jpeg

Paying people to NOT produce goods and services is PRECISELY what causes inflation.  Nothing else does. You can print all the money you want and it won’t cause ANY inflation, unless you pay people to not do productive work. As in COVID-19 payments. 

On 8/15/2023 at 5:49 PM, VKurtB said:

Paying people to NOT produce goods and services is PRECISELY what causes inflation.  Nothing else does. You can print all the money you want and it won’t cause ANY inflation, unless you pay people to not do productive work. As in COVID-19 payments. 

I must have been one of the essential workers. I had to work right through it. Never made no extra danger pay neither. lol My wife had to work through it too. I seen all kinds of my neighbors staying home getting paid. I tried and tried to figure out what I was doing wrong. 

Very nice additions Mr Bill. Your getting a heck of a collection built. I really wanted one of those Morgans but by time I got to take a break they was done sold out. Didnt know you could get them by signing up early for them until it was to late. I was told you could anyways.