• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are turnaround times not being followed or is my submission lost?
1 1

4 posts in this topic

My understanding is that turnaround times start once NGC receives the package. Mine was delivered on 7/31 and I requested Standard grading tier which according to your sight states 10 days. As of today my submission is still not showing up as accepted. Just checking to make sure that I’m not wasting my money thinking that I would have my coins graded in a timely manner.

• Administrator

Hello @Tonyqtthank you for contacting us. Carrier tracking may indicate that your submission has been received at our office, however, it can still take a short amount of time to reflect within our online submission tracking. All packages received move into an intake process where the contents are inventoried and compared against the submission form as validation before moving forward into the grading process. Should there be any discrepancy encountered with an item itself, a missing or extra item, or any other concern for that matter, our customer service team will reach out for clarification accordingly. Please note, the intake process can take upwards of 7-14 business days before the order will reflect within online submission tracking.

Thank you for your patience as we work to enter your order into the system. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Than the wording should be changed to reflect that turnaround time does not start once NGC receives the package but to when the items are logged into the system. 

I agree, why lie to us and tell us two weeks and not include the two months that my coins have been sitting on your recieving dock. And anyone willing to pay for a walk through or anything above economy or modern is just silly. The other company seems more and more appealing.

Edited by Kingsrule