• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CAC coins

5 posts in this topic

I just received an e mail from David Lawrence Rare Coins about upcoming auctions and they now have CAC graded coins for auction. These are the first I have seen and just thought it was interesting. I don't know if I would bid on one or not, maybe if I liked it.

On 8/8/2023 at 6:01 PM, jimbo27 said:

I just received an e mail from David Lawrence Rare Coins about upcoming auctions and they now have CAC graded coins for auction. These are the first I have seen and just thought it was interesting. I don't know if I would bid on one or not, maybe if I liked it.

They NEVER had CAC coins before ? :|

On 8/8/2023 at 8:03 PM, GoldFinger1969 said:

They NEVER had CAC coins before ? :|

The OP is referring to coins graded and slabbed by CAC grading, DLRC has handled thousands of coins that have a CAC bean.

On 8/8/2023 at 3:10 PM, Fenntucky Mike said:

Nice group of coins, several DETAILS coins though. Interesting.

As I looked over the selection on DLRC I could not help but think that several of the details coins look like they might straight grade elsewhere.

On 8/8/2023 at 11:21 PM, Coinbuf said:

The OP is referring to coins graded and slabbed by CAC grading, DLRC has handled thousands of coins that have a CAC bean.

As I looked over the selection on DLRC I could not help but think that several of the details coins look like they might straight grade elsewhere.

...thats precisely the point....