• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help! Please tell me about these coins
1 1

7 posts in this topic

It would be preferable for you to ask about one coin per topic and post better cropped photos of the coins. 

The only coin you have posted with which I am familiar is the 2015 one-half ounce gold American Eagle bullion coin, which if genuine would be worth approximately its current gold value of $950 to $975. (The price of gold changes daily; see U.S. Gold Coin Melt Values | Gold Coin Prices | NGC Coin Melt Value.)   There are worthless base metal counterfeits of these coins being produced in Asia, and I can't tell from your photos whether the coin is genuine. You should take the coin to a legitimate coin or bullion dealer, who would buy it if it is of the correct weight and otherwise is established to be genuine.

#1 & #14 (top) seems to be Khosrow II, Sasanian Empire ca. 590–628 CE.

#4 & #5 from the top, Kidara (Bactria and northwestern India) gold stater ca. 350-385 CE.

#10 & #11 counting from the top image, matches Khosrow IV, a claimant to the Sasanian throne who ruled the city of  Susa and surrounding area from ca. 630 to 636 CE.

Out of time to check any more....

Edited by RWB

Look on the internet for auction sales at CNG and others. Not clear if your coins are real of fake.

On 8/3/2023 at 12:35 PM, RWB said:

Look on the internet for auction sales at CNG and others. Not clear if your coins are real of fake.

Even NGC will not authenticate ancient coins. They give a best guess, but only that.