• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1961 NMM Nickel - MS5FS???
1 1

33 posts in this topic

On 7/23/2023 at 9:21 PM, powermad5000 said:

Some creep seller looking to make a killing off an unsuspecting, uneducated victim.

More and more of this every week on eBay. It used to be the exception on eBay, but no longer. The exception lately seems to be finding an honest seller. I do know some, but they are all primarily brick and mortar or show circuit dealers first, and eBayers second. eBay has finally become the cesspool of fraud that my dad always figured it was.

Edited by VKurtB

On 7/19/2023 at 12:56 PM, funnylady444 said:

@Sandon @rrantique thank you for your feedback. Will definitely check out the link and yes "P" or Philly is the term I should be using. 

If you are hear to learn about nickles or any coin, we'll be happy to help you. (thumbsu

But we've seen increasing numbers of Hit-And-Run posters here asking about "super valuable coins" that are worth face value, nothing more.

On 7/25/2023 at 6:28 PM, GoldFinger1969 said:

If you are hear to learn about nickles or any coin, we'll be happy to help you. (thumbsu

But we've seen increasing numbers of Hit-And-Run posters here asking about "super valuable coins" that are worth face value, nothing more.

I am more than happy to help anyone if I can. I have a few Nickels funnylady444 and finding a full step nickel from the 60's is not a easy task. This is one of my nicer Nickels from 1961 and it is not FS.

1961 D +.jpg

1961 D Reverse +.jpg