• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How to ruin any coin in 10 minutes !

11 posts in this topic

LOL 😆 HE GOT HIS FACE WHIZZED! This guy should be punished by the King for desecrating his grandfathers image by having his teeth cleaned with the exact same method. RWB, sorry you had to endure that.

if only he knew you had watched it! 
but wait RWB, there’s even worse ones out there!

I cringed through the whole video. 

"Just clamp down on er with some needle nose pliers and dip the good ole dremel 3000 in some heavy duty aluminum polish and burn all that tarnish and dirt off."lol 

That has to be one of the worst Ive seen also. If any new collectors are reading this, every single thing on that video is what not to do. 

On 7/6/2023 at 7:15 PM, RWB said:

retired ambulance chaser.

Uggh! Those ambulance chasers never retire until they've had a wooden stake driven through their hearts, been shot with a silver bullet, and buried with a solid layer of garlic cloves all over the casket. Hiring a crypt keeper is a nice additional touch.

In the lab I used to work in, an associate played a trick on me, maybe a bet for a beer at the Go Go bar around the corner, after work, saying that he could make a penny float.

I took him up on it… and he won the bet.

He carefully reached in his pocket and pulled out a penny, filled a little lab beaker with water, and dropped the penny in… but it didn't sink at all.  It floated right on top.

Earlier he had taken the brand new penny, had put it in the vise edge facing up, then he used a sharp knife and made a small slit in the edge.  He put the penny in a beaker of one of the dilute acids we were always using in the lab, and it began to bubble from the small slit he had made.

The acid attacked the zinc core much more aggressively than the copper cladding, and it had hollowed out the coin, making it lighter than water.

I wish the guy who gave the other guy the idea to take a Dremel tool to a coin and the guy from this video would both take their respective Dremel tools and David Copperfield them right into their eyeballs. Acid guy should take an acid bath or an acid shower and finish melting that brain.

The horrors!!!!! Even Freddy isn't going to sleep after watching those!

Plus, the Dremel guy also let the coin hit the shaft of the attachment to ruin the coin even more. ........I have to go for a minute......I am going to throw up.....................

I'm back, no, wait, I have to go throw up again.....

@Hoghead515 called it......these videos show everything NOT to do.