• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do NCS submissions always ship separate from regular NGC submissions?

3 posts in this topic

Hello!

I submitted 38 coins total at the CSNS show with my submissions all needing different things. I received notice that 34 coins were being shipped back and I noticed the NCS submission was not being shipped back with the rest of the coins even though the paperwork was to have all the submissions shipped back together. My question is do NCS submissions generally get shipped back separate?

• Administrator

Hello @powermad5000, thank you for contacting us. Usually we will ship out order separately if they are requesting different services, resulting in different turnaround times. Coins that have NCS services requested usually take an additional 20 business days of processing, so we will ship these out separately once they are completed. We are able to ship orders back together if requested on the submission form, however.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!

I did request all the submissions I made at the CSNS show to be returned together and it is reflected on the paperwork, but that is ok. At least I know now what to expect. Thank you for your answer!