• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GRADING SERVICE HELP
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hello there, just newbie here,

First Question:

I would like to know if Australian lunar coins 1oz are classified for add-on services oversized holder, Is it means you need to add 15$ + Tier? (costing abt 33usd?)

Second Question:

Can I mix coins that required thick holders to a modern tier? (Eg. High relief Modern 1 oz coins + Chinese Pandas) 

Third Question:

Can I mix coins requires oversize holder with thick holders coins in a modern tier? (Eg. 2oz or 5oz Australian Lunars + High relief Modern 1 oz coins)

4th Question:

Can I mix medals, tokens with 1 oz coins in a modern tier. (tokens/medals struck 1990 to present + 1oz Chinese Pandas)

5th Question:

Can I mix USA coins with world coins in modern tier?  (eg... proof ASE to be mix with 1oz Chinese pandas)

Last Question:

Is the credit gained from membership eg. premium or elite (150usd) can be deducted to  cost of grading service?

How to know the remaining credits of your account?

Thank you for your quick and valuable help.

Regards

Noel

Edited by Filipinas Bullion Collection

• Administrator

Hello @Filipinas Bullion Collection, thank you for contacting us. I am going to reply to your questions in the same format you have asked them below:

1. If an Australian lunar coin 1oz needs an oversized holder, the cost would be the grading tier + $20.00 USD. So if you sent it via the Modern grading tier, it would be $19.00 for the grading service + $20.00 for the holder if it is necessary.

2. Yes, as long as all the coins fell under the Modern grading tier, you may put them on the same submission form.

3. Yes, as long as all the coins fell under the Modern grading tier, you may put them on the same submission form (please specify which coins need which type of holder however).

3. Modern Medals and Tokens must be placed on a separate submission from Modern coins.

4. World Coins and US Coins must be placed on separate submission forms.

5. Yes, we do not charge you until your submission gets to us in-house, where we will apply your credit and charge you for the remaining difference. The credit will be automatically applied to the order once we go to take the payment. We do not have a location online where you may see your credit balance, but you may email us or call us to obtain the balance you have remaining on your account.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!