• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chambersburg, PA Coin Show May 13, 2023

5 posts in this topic

There are two kinds of Pennsylvania coin shows: great little coin shows, and really great BIG coin shows. There are no bad shows in Pennsylvania. The material is always fresh to the market and the pricing tends to be "not ridiculous".

The PAN coin show will be going on at Monroeville convention on May18-20th it’s the spring show … they have one in Fall time as well usually have nice dealer setup it’s a nice show … I haven’t went to PAN show for about 2 years since covid hit 

https://pancoins.org

Welp, both the WHO and the CDC now say the COVID emergency has passed. That does NOT mean we've reached "zero COVID". That day will never ever come. It was never GOING TO happen. COVID will be with us forever, just like the seasonal influenza and RSV viruses are. It's time to get sane again and start living like life is worth living. I'm still ticked off the ANA still has a "COVID policy" for Summer Seminar. "Get over yo' bad seffs." I traveled by airliner and by Amtrak during the peak of the pandemic and I never caught anything. So much hypochondria out there.

Edited by VKurtB

On 5/14/2023 at 6:48 PM, VKurtB said:

Welp, both the WHO and the CDC now say the COVID emergency has passed. That does NOT mean we've reached "zero COVID". That day will never ever come. It was never GOING TO happen. COVID will be with us forever, just like the seasonal influenza and RSV viruses are. It's time to get sane again and start living like life is worth living. I'm still ticked off the ANA still has a "COVID policy" for Summer Seminar. "Get over yo' bad seffs." I traveled by airliner and by Amtrak during the peak of the pandemic and I never caught anything. So much hypochondria out there.

I still see folks driving alone in their car with a mask on ! 😂