• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Couldn't List 2 Gold Coins on eBay

8 posts in this topic

A guy comes up with an ingenious plan to make millions despite the imposition of sanctions and is honored for his creativity.  A collector tries to list legitimate certified coins on a well-known platform and he risks being charged with giving aid and comfort to the enemy.  Lovely world we live in, on the other hand I have read "warnings" from sellers saying they are unable to ship to [restricted] areas., e.g., China, North Vietnam, Cuba [Russia] and Nigeria. I believe if you include that advisory in your listing under "further discription," you should make out just fine.  Good luck!

On 3/24/2023 at 3:39 PM, Tyrock said:

I recently purchased 2 gold coins and I wanted to list them on eBay. They are NGC 66 1902 and 1904 5 Rouble Russian gold coins. Kind of neat as they have Czar Nicholas II on the obverse. When I tried to list the first coin, I received a message that they are on the embargo list, and I cannot list them. Didn't see that coming. 

That's idiotic.  I have a 1902 MS-65 of that same coin.  Got it at FUN 2020.