• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another coin from my inventory
2 2

12 posts in this topic

As an in-perpetuity newbie whose elevation based on previously rendered prognoses is likely to remain poor for the duration, absent critical-mass wear, I would deem your coin to exhibit a standard EF grade, at best.  [I regret I am unable to offer a comment on seismic tectonic activity and shifting plates.]

On 3/23/2023 at 6:55 PM, J P M said:

Nice cent ,,,,Wait ,Quintus is back ?

Woo hoo! D'man is BACK!!!

On 3/23/2023 at 5:16 PM, Quintus Arrius said:

As an in-perpetuity newbie whose elevation based on previously rendered prognoses is likely to remain poor for the duration, absent critical-mass wear, I would deem your coin to exhibit a standard EF grade, at best.  [I regret I am unable to offer a comment on seismic tectonic activity and shifting plates.]

Keeper or Skipper?

On 3/23/2023 at 8:36 PM, VKurtB said:

Woo hoo! D'man is BACK!!!

Shush! You're going to ruin everything for Alex from who-knows-where, and pi-guy!

On 3/24/2023 at 7:57 AM, J P M said:

Welcome back. How you doing.  

I am doing swimmingly well, thank you (but the gauntlet of eggshells mgmt is forcing me to run thru are killing my feet!) :roflmao: Any credentialed numismatist wish to offer a diagnosis on the ailment bedeviling the OP's cent?

On 3/24/2023 at 10:27 AM, Quintus Arrius said:

I am doing swimmingly well, thank you (but the gauntlet of eggshells mgmt is forcing me to run thru are killing my feet!) :roflmao: Any credentialed numismatist wish to offer a diagnosis on the ailment bedeviling the OP's cent?

Looks like a classic broadstrike to me. Not a huge one, but a broady regardless.

Edited by VKurtB

On 3/23/2023 at 3:16 PM, Quintus Arrius said:

Nice to see you’re back.