• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I cannot see anything about my sets, coins, or my submissions to NGC. Nothing shows on the site for me. I have cleared my cookies and still nothing. Please help.

10 posts in this topic

If you're using the Google Chrome browser, try using Microsoft Edge.  For reasons I've haven't been able to determine, I've never been able to use many features of the NGC website using Chrome.

• Administrator

Hello @silver1320

While a server issue on our end is occasionally the cause, browser issues are often the cause of errors in website functionality. You can try the following to fix this issue:

• Try a different browser.  As you have observed, simply using a different browser may fix the issue.
  • Clear your browsing data, including cookies. Sometimes this simple step will solve website issues.
  • Disable browser add-ons. Some add-ons are not compatible with the website.  

Let us know if you have any questions. Have a good day.  

It's 10-5-23, and I'm having issues with chrome as well.  No blocks, no addons.. it was working a month ago just fine, I could see all photos.  Most people use chrome for their security features and do not like Bing's functionality and do not have apple products to use safari.  Is there something going on with programming?

I typically use Microsoft Edge for everything. If for some reason I have a problem with Edge, I use Mozilla Firefox which has never let me down no matter what I have been trying to do.