• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coin Rolls and Tubes storage
1 1

15 posts in this topic

I have found that keeping my coin collection in paper rolls and plastic tubes has been a lot more enjoyable for me lately. I have lost interest in grading and slabbing, and 2x2s/album collecting, etc. Does anybody have any roll and tube storage ideas to share? Thanks!

On 2/17/2023 at 4:41 AM, Lem E said:

Nice to see you out and about @Modwriter. I don’t really have that many rolls aside from this AWQ project I have going. They are going into these boxes. Hope that somewhere down the line I get a few cool looking enders but, I’ll probably be dead by then. Got to start the new boxes today. 90ACDF55-BEA9-4E33-94B9-5B9D704EE304.thumb.jpeg.cde10ac9a66f373c94507768cba9cf10.jpeg270376D3-BE0F-415D-944E-4691F89C356E.thumb.jpeg.ae717958332a3942d3cd9df27f98f335.jpeg

Hi Lem E! The roll boxes that you are using are really nice. Where did you get them?

On 2/17/2023 at 11:07 AM, Coinbuf said:

The guardhouse boxes that bill mentioned are nice, I have a couple myself.   Bill's link is only to the main site, this link will take you directly to the storage boxes.

Coin tube storage boxes

Rember to put a descant packet into each box for better, safer storage.

Yup, love these. 

On 2/18/2023 at 10:19 PM, VKurtB said:

Think about THIS: the four Lincoln anniversary cents are already 14 years ago, which means Shield cents have been with us for 13 years. THAT MAKES NO SENSE! It was just last week, I swear. 

Time slips by pretty fast. Seems like its speeding up. 

Im glad to see all of you too! Time is flying by. I ended up buying Whitman coin tubes and a quarter cardboard bank $500 box from Wizard coin supply. I inherited most of my Dad's coin collection and he had close to $500 of loose state quarters that I went through and rolled up. Also filled up most of an state quarter album that he never got around to and a tube of BU to MS state quarters. He had a lot of silver dollars and franklin halves that disappeared after we moved him into assisted living. We think he gave them to a lady friend he met there. lol.

On 2/19/2023 at 12:06 AM, Modwriter said:

Im glad to see all of you too! Time is flying by. I ended up buying Whitman coin tubes and a quarter cardboard bank $500 box from Wizard coin supply. I inherited most of my Dad's coin collection and he had close to $500 of loose state quarters that I went through and rolled up. Also filled up most of an state quarter album that he never got around to and a tube of BU to MS state quarters. He had a lot of silver dollars and franklin halves that disappeared after we moved him into assisted living. We think he gave them to a lady friend he met there. lol.

Wimmings!