• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New packaging for the 2023 3 roll quarter set.
1 1

13 posts in this topic

Are they still using Laura Frasher's obverse design or did they switch back to John Flanagan's? I didnt know if they planned on using hers since it was year of woman quarters or if they planning on using it for now on?  

On 2/17/2023 at 7:15 AM, Hoghead515 said:

Are they still using Laura Frasher's obverse design or did they switch back to John Flanagan's? I didnt know if they planned on using hers since it was year of woman quarters or if they planning on using it for now on?  

It is my understanding that Laura Gardin Fraser's obverse design will be used for the duration of the American Women Quarters series.

On 2/17/2023 at 6:23 AM, Lem E said:

It’s still the Fraser design. Same as the 22s. Looks like he has an ice cream cone stuck to the back of his head to me.

5E4BEFCF-4646-46F0-8D3D-697F4B0E3D4D.jpeg

Nah, that’s Derrick Henry’s dreads. 

On 2/17/2023 at 9:14 AM, J P M said:

I have never got new mint rolls. Are these rolls are all copper/clad ? Do they make a S silver also Lem?

Yes these are just regular business strike coins. Silver proof set would have the quarters so yes. The 3 roll set is the only way to get the business strike S coins now since the Tuskegee rolls. Before that you could get S rolls by themselves and they also came in bags. Last year they only had around 7600 3 roll sets per design which put the S coins at a fairly low mintage of around 300,000. This year they bumped up the amount of sets to around 12,000 so mintages will be a little higher. 

On 2/17/2023 at 6:38 PM, Hoghead515 said:

I just got my first 2023 P quarter back in change today at a gas station. 

I knew that I needed to do cash transactions again. This is why. 

On 2/17/2023 at 6:38 PM, Hoghead515 said:

I just got my first 2023 P quarter back in change today at a gas station. 

I have all but the Wong quarter from last year. Normally around here it is all Denver mint stuff that is new but both of the Mankillers were from Philly. You don’t see many fresh P mint coins around here. No 23s for me as of yet.