• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE fully brilliant spot-free 1958-P mint state Franklin half dollar certified by NGC in MS66FBL.
1 1

5 posts in this topic

One of the toughest issues in the Franklin series to find in fully brilliant high grade FBL condition is back on the market! WOW! What an absolutely breathtaking example for a 1958-P mint state Franklin half dollar. This truly is one of the finest 1958-P mint state Franklins in existence. The phenomenal condition this gem is still in is extremely rare!

Both obverse and reverse offer immaculate bright white surfaces that glow in the dark which is extremely tough to come by for this issue! If you are looking to add some sparkle back in to your life this gem will be a great addition. The lustrous surfaces are truly breathtaking and the strike! The strike is superb showcasing well defined bell lines on the Liberty bell. Only well struck specimens offer the detail this jewel offers. It truly is a beauty!

If you are interested in this stunning gem please visit my website for more information HERE

Thank you!

Jackie French

IMG_7303 (2).JPG

IMG_7321 (2).JPG

If I may interject, I have 3/4 of all the Franklin Halves in a minimum grade of MS 64 FBL. A 1958 P has a mintage value of 4,000,000+. A 1958 P MS 66 FBL is currently in the NGC price guide as $290. At your price of over $4,000 I am going to quickly run the other way.

Only 185 1958-P Franklin half dollars certified to date by NGC in MS66FBL and a good majority of these examples are toned and are not BRIGHT WHITE like this stunner here. This one here is a CONDITION RARITY!!!!!!

I would love to know how many collectors out there are building a fully brilliant MS66FBL Franklin half dollar collection and are finding it to be an extremely tough set to build? if you are please comment on this post. If you need help please let me know. :)

There are specific dates in the series that are extremely rare in fully brilliant MS66FBL condition. One building this set can agree with me on that! 

I have been handling top quality Franklin half dollars for the past 23 years and I am here to offer top quality Franklin half dollars for their date and grade. Why? Because these are the coins that are growing in value in this series. 

Only 185 examples certified to date and most are toned and I have this immaculate needle in a haystack of an opportunity for growth! 

This is the coin that will continue to climb in value. This is the coin that will always be in demand for collectors building a fully brilliant Franklin half dollar collection. Why? Because there are very few 1958-P Franklins that offer the quality this example still resides in still after 65 years. 

I'll be posting a video of this coin on my instagram account soon. Instagram account: theultimatecoinhunter

merlinflash this example is in great condition. One of the finest out there actually! :)

powermad5000 I am a big fan of anyone owning a high quality MS64FBL Franklin collection. When collecting this grade in the series looking for high quality examples is where the rarity takes shape. Do you know how tough it is to actually locate a 1958-P Franklin half dollar in MS66FBL in fully brilliant spot-free condition you will know this coin will not even be close to NGC's price guide. Why? NGC Price guide comes from auctions right! It is very rare you will ever encounter a 1958-P Franklin half dollar in MS66FBL in fully brilliant condition that makes it to auction. This is a special coin and a coin that may never make it to auction but if it does this will go beyond the price guide value due to the condition rarity in the series. 

braddick the surfaces are extremely clean bordering on MS67 quality. 

Thanks so much for looking at my posts. Have a good night!

Jackie French