• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Printing Submission Forms

2 posts in this topic

I had completed an on-line submission form, but when I went to print everything, discovered my printer needed new ink cartridges.  By the time I returned from the store my session had timed out, so I couldn't print anything.  Now, even though I received an email from NGC with me submission details, I don't see anyway to bring it up so I can print the forms and the labels.  Is there some way to do this or do I need to start from scratch again?

• Administrator

Hello! This is an excellent question. You can access your packing slip through the submission tracking feature online. Log into your account, go to the Submissions tab, and then Submission Forms. Here you will find the option to click on the "Old/Incomplete Submissions Page" - See screenshot below. There you will find your packing slip.

image.png