• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NGC Collectors Society issues

9 posts in this topic

Is anyone else having trouble getting into their accounts?

I've tried signing in several times and this is what I'm getting in response: 

"An error occurred during your last request. The error was logged and will be reported to the webmaster automatically.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience."

On 12/7/2022 at 2:50 AM, Legionary1 said:

Is anyone else having trouble getting into their accounts?

I've tried signing in several times and this is what I'm getting in response: 

"An error occurred during your last request. The error was logged and will be reported to the webmaster automatically.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience."

Yes, but only when I try to go to Control Panel. Everything else seems ok. This is on both the NGC and PMG Collectors Society sites. 

On 12/7/2022 at 4:11 AM, Fenntucky Mike said:

Yes, but only when I try to go to Control Panel. Everything else seems ok. This is on both the NGC and PMG Collectors Society sites. 

It is so noted.

I'm able to see the other material, as you are.

On 12/9/2022 at 3:11 PM, Six Mile Rick said:

Are they shut down for Registry award viewing?

I do not see why the old system would be affected, but maybe??   I am also having the same issue, no access to the control panel but the other functions are working as of now.

• Administrator

Hello.

The programmers expect to have a fix for the issues with the "Control Panel" on the collectors-society.com websites soon. All other functionality is working. Thanks for your patience.