• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mini Penny

12 posts in this topic

Do you mean something like the attached 1964 Lincoln miniature penny/token. It's really just a novelty item worth about 1C you can find overpriced on sites like eBay an Etsy.

Buy 1964 Miniature Lincoln Penny Token at Etsy

I have also seen entire sets of miniature US coins like the attached that I think are interesting, but again way overpriced.

1964 Mini Penny.jpg

Mini US Coin Set.jpg

Edited by EagleRJO

I am not finding much of anything on this super cool 1964  Mini Lincoln Penny could someone tell me where to look for something this this?

How about ten of them, all kinds for sale on eBay

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/225208098314?chn=ps&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=706-159614-043509-9&mkcid=2&mkscid=101&itemid=225208098314&targetid=4585856844771833&device=c

Edited by Greenstang

On 11/27/2022 at 10:50 AM, RWB said:

Worthless junk. Worthy of a place of honor in you local landfill -- or southern tourist trap.

Why just a "southern" tourist trap? Why not one in the east, or any other part of the country? What are you implying, Roger?

On 11/27/2022 at 10:59 AM, RWB said:

'Cause they are the worst of the lot.... :)

I'm not so sure. Have you been out west and seen all of the "Native American" artifacts that are actually made in China?

On 11/28/2022 at 7:22 PM, Just Bob said:

I'm not so sure. Have you been out west and seen all of the "Native American" artifacts that are actually made in China?

Those sell well to the east coast tourist and snowbirds.  lol