• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How do we contact you?

5 posts in this topic

How do we contact you? 

How do we report issues with threads? 

How do we report issues with spambots? 

How do we report issues with trolls? 

How do we report concerns? 

I've tried everything. 

I've used the report feature. 

I've used the PM/DM feature. 

I've directly messaged the people at NGC that I thought were supposed to be managing these forums. 

I've sent messages to Dena. To Ali E. To D.W.Lange (yeah, I know he's got a lot going on right now, absolutely nothing against him not responding). 

But, there is literally zero response from any moderator on any issue from anyone about anything, so it seems. 

The coin forums are dying.... or rather, they are being murdered. 

We need some sort of moderator response. 

I was told a couple of years ago that there was a problem with your software and you weren't seeing our reports. If that is still the case.. why haven't you fired your tech support and fixed your website. Do you want this place to die?

The coin forums are nearly dead, and are actively being murdered by a couple of trolls. 

I don't know if anyone will see this message. I really hope they do. Because I really hope that somebody somewhere cares enough to fix something, ban a couple of trolls. 

Edited by physics-fan3.14

• Administrator

Hello, we are so sorry to hear that you are having some issues with our chat boards. Can you please direct message me with details of the incidents that you are referring to so I can better look into this for you? Thank you. 

NGC had a slot for the 2022  S ASE and many people inckuding myself bought it for that reason . Recently NGC removed this coin from all parties in the Registry.  and kept the 2022 W ASE Chicago ANA. This caused the people who purchased it to lose 575 points while people that did not purchase it lost nothing. Is it possible that some moderator  confused the 2022 S  ASE Chicago ANA with the 2022 W  ASE Chicago ANA and deleted it thinking it was duplicated,. The 2022 S ASE Chicago ANA is different from the 2022  W  ASE Chicagp/

@CHARLES MOORE-- This should have been a new topic on this forum, as it is unrelated to the original inquiry from several months ago and might not be noticed by the administrator. You can also try e-mailing registry@ngccoin.com or service@ngccoin.com. I recall that someone already complained about the deletion of this slot. 

My own recommendation is that you collect coins, not the little paper tags in grading service holders!

• Administrator

Hi @CHARLES MOORE, thank you for contacting NGC. I see that we had also received an email from you on this topic, and it has been forwarded to our Registry team for further assistance. Please kindly look for a response from them when they are able to answer your inquiry. Thank you!