• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Place is a Zoo
2 2

125 posts in this topic

On 11/10/2022 at 6:06 PM, ShinyObjects said:

Lions and Tigers and Bears oh my! 

Post your coins or Medallions with animals and such.

Cheers!

20221015_000229.jpg

20221105_140828.jpg

20221105_140142.jpg

20221103_222646.jpg

20221105_140636.jpg

First time I have ever seen a silver "cash" coin... think about it!  (thumbsu

Lol. Very nice coins my friend.  It has been a zoo lately. May as well post some animals. I dont have any with animals other than eagles or buffalos. Ive been wanting to get some of the Australian issues. I really love those. I want one of the funnel web spiders. I love those. Also the Samoa spider issues. 

On 11/10/2022 at 6:26 PM, Hoghead515 said:

Lol. Very nice coins my friend.  It has been a zoo lately. May as well post some animals. I dont have any with animals other than eagles or buffalos. Ive been wanting to get some of the Australian issues. I really love those. I want one of the funnel web spiders. I love those. Also the Samoa spider issues. 

I have a few of the Aussie Funnel Webs, I'll post them if I can find them.

The Perth MInt has some really nice stuff and a huge selection to choose from.

On 11/10/2022 at 6:59 PM, ShinyObjects said:

Nice Koala rrantique.

I only have a few, but am a big fan of the Perth Mint.

Same here. I love alot of the Perth Mint issues. I love all their animal series. I wish the US Mint would do a series of animals. Maybe some deer, bears, moose, elk, etc.  Also wish theyd do an insect series. Maybe a praying mantis, black widow, and things like that. 

Notice the textures and detail in most of the foreign products -- especially the OP's items? The "hippy-bottom-us" is ready to jump off the silver round. Now, compare to the stuff on US commemoratives.

Edited by RWB

On 11/11/2022 at 12:59 PM, ShinyObjects said:

20221015_214622.jpg

20221015_214659.jpg

Even the Perth Mint's King Tut centennial gold bullion piece pales in comparison to this. Where's Ricky?  Hey Ricky, your cousin's here!  :roflmao: