• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where (if ok) to post call for responses to a company's business activities?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I have a need (or curiosity) to solicit responses from a numismatic company's customers on their satisfaction and opinions of the products delivered. If I can post here, what category to use? Can I keep my email protected to keep spam, etc. at a minimum? How to do if possible?

thanks

• Administrator

Hello! The chat boards are a public forum and there would be no way to hide the email address used if posted in a chat board post. The category in which to post would be up to the person posting and we cannot advise you on this. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance to you. 

Use private messages if you don't want to share your email data. Create a topic where you describe what kind of help you need. Ask people interested in participating in the survey to put a plus or unsubscribe in the comments.  Send your contact details in private messages on the forum to anyone who leaves a comment. So you can try to keep the amount of spam to a minimum. I did it similarly when I was doing marketing research for my company. I'm still learning a lot as an entrepreneur, so I often study articles like https://www.creative.onl/startupsgeek/document-shredding/.

Edited by Ismacccam