• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price Guide Updates

2 posts in this topic

Does NGC have any plans to review and update the price guide?  There are so many outdated prices that have not been updated in years.  Here is just one of many and it's not just the circled item.  I like my NGC but have been spending more time on PCGS' website in recent months due to the fact they update more often and in some cases monthly.  Just pointing this out as the NGC website would be more helpful and enjoyable if the price guide was better maintained.  In this example attached it's going on 3 1/2 years.

NGC CC Hoard.JPG

• Administrator

Hello! The price guides are based on recently reported sales of NGC-graded coins and we do try to keep them updated as best as possible. I will make sure that your feedback is passed along to the appropriate parties; however. Thank you so much for your continued support of NGC.