• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Late Roman hoard coins discovered thanks to a badger.

10 posts in this topic

On 9/4/2022 at 9:13 AM, Hoghead515 said:

Id need to find me a good coin badger. The possums around here keep showing up empty handed. 

Eventually, though, surely you'll get all those stewed up or baked, and thus make way for the badgers.

You never heard of the Wisconsin Badgers, QA?

”On Wisconsin, On Wisconsin,

Plunge on through that line.”

Edited by VKurtB

On 9/5/2022 at 12:15 PM, zadok said:

...not sure he has seen a football yet....

🐓:  You gonna let him get away with that?

Q.A.:  Aw c'mon z!  Before I was a coin collector, I was a confirmed balloonatic.  My very first ride was in the Mayflower Goodyear blimp. I was 14. I snuck out onto the field where they were moored (Flushing Airport) and left a note on the steps of the gondola. Name, address, phone number. And a message: "I LOVE THE GOODYEAR BLIMPS." Next thing I know, the Captain calls and asks me if I would like a ride before they leave the city. We flew over the New York World's Fair 1964-1965--and my house.

Do I know what a football is? Yeah. I flew in one! And I still got the pictures to prove it!  [Thanks, Ricky!  Can't believe I let that one slip by.]