• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fake or real
1 1

8 posts in this topic

On 6/22/2022 at 8:25 AM, Patman54 said:

Thanks just needed confirmation 

Where do you guys come across these things? I swear the ONLY place I ever see fakes this obvious is ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD. Where are you getting these?

Got it on mercari asking the seller were he got it he said apmex my  dumb mistake for not checking first didn't know much about them and didn't realize that they were  counterfeiting  them.  Know now! Haven't been collecting that long guess still have a lot to learn. But he did  refund me. Cuz he didn't know either. Lesson learned.

On 6/23/2022 at 7:30 PM, Patman54 said:

Got it on mercari asking the seller were he got it he said apmex my  dumb mistake for not checking first didn't know much about them and didn't realize that they were  counterfeiting  them.  Know now! Haven't been collecting that long guess still have a lot to learn. But he did  refund me. Cuz he didn't know either. Lesson learned.

I am glad you got your money back Patman, Remember if it questionable let it go or at least post it here first if you can.