• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

i am buying
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Ms 63 Salt Bay Ms 63 V75 graded label.2020   Ms 63 2019 gold star label San Antonio  and War In The Pacific  also looking for ms 62s though au 55 with same labels V75 for 2020 And gold star for 2019

I just looked and saw tons on eBay. Your problem will be finding lower grades. Most people won’t pay to grade them that low. Plenty of 65/66s for $30-$40 bucks on eBay with your labels 

Well that’s your problem. I don’t think you will find a ton people wasted money on grading in lower grades. They aren’t expensive coins and it certainly doesn’t make sense to grade one in lower grades. 

Edited by Woods020

I am in agreement with @Woods020 the grade levels you are looking for would most likely be someone's mistake submission, it makes no financial sense to pay to have one graded and slabbed at that low a grade.   But best of luck on your search, what you seek may well be out there you just may have to search a lot of hay.

Edited by Coinbuf