• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Received new 2022 Silver Eagle Proof today.
1 1

14 posts in this topic

Very nice Mr.Bill. Same packaging as last year. I’m still waiting on mine. They sent me a shipping notice on the 14th, but the tracking info says USPS still waiting to get the package. 

I stopped getting the proofs a few years back. I now concentrate on the burnished uncirculated. 

Just got my Dear john letter (e-mail_ yesterday i guess i will not be getting one.  oh well

Looks nice Bill that is the same type box the commemoratives come in. So what is the going price for the proof now at the mint Bill .

On 4/21/2022 at 9:29 AM, JT2 said:

Just got my Dear john letter (e-mail_ yesterday i guess i will not be getting one.  oh well

Why did they stop making them only a certain amount minted for the year?  

On 4/21/2022 at 9:43 AM, J P Mashoke said:

Looks nice Bill that is the same type box the commemoratives come in. So what is the going price for the proof now at the mint Bill .

demand outweighed supply and shortage of silver I think. The cost was $73 and as far as I know, the only way you could get one is through product enrollment. No direct sales. Funny though vendors seem to have plenty of them for $100.

B

On 4/21/2022 at 9:43 AM, J P Mashoke said:

Just got off of the phone with customer service and they said the mint sent out the emails in error................typical governemnt work huh.......

On 4/21/2022 at 11:31 AM, JT2 said:

Just got off of the phone with customer service and they said the mint sent out the emails in error................typical governemnt work huh.......

Don’t get me started. Filed taxes 1/24/22 still haven’t gotten our refund.

On 4/21/2022 at 3:07 PM, Mr.Bill347 said:

axes 1/24/22 still haven’t gotten our refund.

Thanks Brandon