• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC Registry returns

9 posts in this topic

Been away for a few days and learned that I have a package waiting for me at the PO from NGC.Probably those gradings I've been waiting for.

I thought NGC emailed me when they complete a grading.

I guess this is what I get as an "Economy" submitter and non-paying member...right? Twowood smirk.gif

I recently submitted Express, and I am a paid member. I got no email msg either. I think only PCGS offers the email notification service.

The email service is a good idea, especially if it's an online submission!

EVP

Hi Twowood,

As far as I know NGC will not e-mail or notify you once they are finished grading the coins. This is true no matter what tier the coins were sent in on, or if you are a paid member or not.

John

NGC does not email you when your order is ready. It would be a nice feature and something that seems easy to implement.

The email notification at P*GS only took about 2+ years for them to implement after it was suggested and "being worked on". It is a rather new feature (6 months or so).

I stand corrected on 2 counts...The images I paid for have been posted on my registry and I'm always notified that my submissions have been posted.

My aplogies to NGC and thanx for doing a nice job. You've made a friend here! Twowood smile.gif