• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JP's Nickels
2 2

11 posts in this topic

Ya I figure you guys will all bark at me for posting them after a while. I think everyone likes a deal when it comes to spending between three to ten dollar for FS coins , or any coins nowadays, LOL

On 3/12/2022 at 10:06 AM, Rummy13 said:

You keep this up and everyone will start giving you nicknames. Very nice pick-up good luck in getting all of them. I like to see what others save, and your pics are always so good.

. Although the deals are not as common as they were 6 months ago and hardly ever for pre-1964 coins or SMS Nickels. My set will never be as nice some of the other guys or Lem's that is one amazing nickel set. Mine will be a middle of the road set If I can keep getting the good $$ deals. 

Thanks for asking tj96, You made me look again . Sorry guys after looking at the first shot I posted of the coins the 91-D is not half as toned as it looks. the 92-D is more toned. The phone camera is lying it is picking up a reflection somewhere. I think from the florescent desk light ? it has been raining here and I normally I take my shots in natural light. I took another shot near a led light that is a white light and the toning is almost gone. So I will post the single shots they are more realistic not as good as natural light. So there goes my (Nice pictures JP) credibility out the window. 

1991 D+.jpg

1992 D+.jpg

Edited by J P Mashoke

You may have already posted them somewhere, not sure.  How about the 2009-P & D?  What's your grade on those?

I do not have a 2009 P or D as of yet  or the 2009 SMS P + D  all those years are double coins from 2005 to 2010 Four coins per year? Actually 2005 has ten Nickels for that year if you include the proofs. Here is the registry set page. It shows all the doubles way to many. 

https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/competitive-sets/374476/?page=5