• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I think I finally found a DDO!! What do you Think? :) 1980 p lincoln penny, may even be triple struck! look at the nose on his face!
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Here's a tip: if it's a real DD, you usually won't need extreme close-ups. Well-cropped photos of both sides in full will do. If we can't see the doubling from those, in any way, then there's probably something else going on.

On 2/27/2022 at 4:25 AM, J P Mashoke said:

Welcome.Lacyweb. Well I do not see any of the markers of a DD but it is a worn 1980 with 42 years of road time so it may have contact marks that make it look like a DD.

http://varietyvista.com/01b LC Doubled Dies Vol 2/1980PDDO001.htm

Here is one listing of a 1980 DD for you to compare it with. Nice pictures anyway next time try to post a full front and reverse of the coin first so we can get a idea of the overall look of the coin. You can have a DD on a coin but if the coin is badly worn out it will not be of any great value. Just a keepsake. (thumbsu

On 2/27/2022 at 8:38 AM, JKK said:

Here's a tip: if it's a real DD, you usually won't need extreme close-ups. Well-cropped photos of both sides in full will do. If we can't see the doubling from those, in any way, then there's probably something else going on.

On 2/27/2022 at 8:38 AM, JKK said: