• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

There's Been Some Talk Around Here Lately About Pareidolia........
1 1

33 posts in this topic

On 2/20/2022 at 9:53 AM, Just Bob said:

These have always looked like scared little ghosts to me:

outlet-58e82f155f9b58ef7e9d2d37.jpg

I just laughed out loud! I will never look at an outlet the same way again.  Thanks JB!!!lol

On 2/20/2022 at 11:21 AM, GBrad said:

Screen Shot 2022-02-20 at 11.17.57 AM.jpeg

Thanks for that @GBrad!  You just helped prove I'm not a very just good coin collector.  It actually took me a couple of seconds to understand what I was looking at!! :facepalm:

That was great!! :roflmao:

On 2/20/2022 at 12:06 PM, Hinkle said:

Can't use the bathroom until the toilet is done smoking. :fear:

20220128_210357.jpg

Now!!!! Immediately throw away that empty cardboard tube!!!! 🤮 haha!!! Good one Hinkle!

On 2/20/2022 at 11:51 AM, tj96 said:

It actually took me a couple of seconds to understand what I was looking at!! :facepalm:

Well then..... that's the true effect of pareidolia at it's finest!!!! haha.xD (great fun thread too by the way tj96!!(thumbsu)

Edited by GBrad

On 2/20/2022 at 12:12 PM, GBrad said:

Well then..... that's the true effect of pareidolia at it's finest!!!! haha.xD (great fun thread too by the way tj96!!(thumbsu)

Thanks! :bigsmile:

On 2/20/2022 at 2:56 PM, tj96 said:

Screen Shot 2019-12-28 at 11.29.49 PM.png

Oh my.... YES... I have seen this before and thought OH MY GOSH...that poor little girl!!!! Good one!

On 2/20/2022 at 2:56 PM, tj96 said:

Screen Shot 2019-12-28 at 11.29.49 PM.png

TJ, I'm wondering if anyone has yet to "get" this one? It looks very disturbing no doubt.  There's no likes on this original picture and post of yours (except mine which I emoji laughed at) and was not out of disrespect for this poor little "HUNGRY" girl.......... Hope you don't mind me throwing this 'clue' out here because I would NEVER laugh at a crippled, disfigured or handicap person!!  

Edited by GBrad

On 2/21/2022 at 4:03 PM, GBrad said:

TJ, I'm wondering if anyone has yet to "get" this one? It looks very disturbing no doubt.  There's no likes on this original picture and post of yours (except mine which I emoji laughed at) and was not out of disrespect for this poor little "HUNGRY" girl.......... Hope you don't mind me throwing this 'clue' out here because I would NEVER laugh at a crippled, disfigured or handicap person!!  

I know @GBrad, that poor little girl needs a new pair of legs!  :roflmao:   There's probably no LIKES because they don't like me!  :bigsmile:

No problem @GBrad, that picture is so perfect it's really hard to tell what it is.  Not only that, the poor little girl looks like she's really in pain from those legs!  :roflmao:

On 2/21/2022 at 11:09 PM, GBrad said:

@tj96 You are well liked and appreciated here which surely is not the case for the lack of "likes" on your post.  I truly think the issue arises from a result of the lack of recognition of PCR, yes, PCR, from our forum friends that cannot yet identify this true form of DDD.  I have not yet seen anyone able to identify this extremely prominent variety concerning this young child. Maybe it is simply a result of a lighting issue in the pic???🤔

🤣 😂  That is perfect!! 👍🏻

icon_smile_popcorn copy.gif

On 2/21/2022 at 7:41 PM, RWB said:

Unfortunately, I only found one "dolia" in my christmas stocking, and not a pareidolia. But that was better then the can of 10W30 I got last year.

;)

I couldn't resist this one Roger (especially after the torrential rains have wreaked havoc on my house, I have finally calmed down from this fact, and have now just sat down in front of my laptop):

That must have been ONE BIG STOCKING you had there for Christmas!!! "Dolia (Odia: ଡୋଲିଆ) is a village in the Dhenkanal district of the Indian state of Odisha "  And.... if you got a 'can' of 10W30, that was one heckuva really old can of motor oil.  You sure it wasn't DW40? That stuff comes in a can and is the mathematical equivalent of 10+30, taking the W and rearranging it in the formula, and then simply adding a D....

Oh my... just my late night observation here on the forum once again (obviously after my wife administered me my meds....) 9_9 I need to get more active during the day it appears. That is if NGC does not delete me because my debit card on file with them expired and I received a notice today regarding this issue.  

BTW Roger- Completely all in fun here my friend.👍

On 2/22/2022 at 3:20 PM, Mr.Bill347 said:

RWB, I am so sorry about your flooding. That REALLY stinks (pun intended). Sorry it cost you that much. Major loss damage or trying to fix a problem?

Hope your coin collection wasn't down there!   EEK:frustrated:

Thanks for the kind thoughts! I don't really have a coin collection....It's all research files both paper and digital. nothing was affected It was a small A/C drain pipe in the basement unit that clogged. The water, although a fairly small amount ruined all the carpeting paint and part of the drywall, plus some framing at the walkout door. Fortunately insurance covered all except the deductible.