• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not on your life! Just now on Facebook
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Here is a totally new trap. Numistmatist web site selling gold half eagle for $29 RIGHT,

they show an PGCS Vf35 gold half eagle of which the number verifies on PGCS but you know it’s gotta be a new innovative way to scam counterfeits. Just a heads up. I reported the ad as suspicious-

B98CFD17-361A-452E-9C97-5D1885255F15.jpeg

90C7A484-2917-4F80-A36C-D4BF5D398027.jpeg

67687C6F-72D0-4F77-B744-1CB3E81C4C64.jpeg

Edited by Mr.Bill347
Third picture

Oh man....the scammers just keep scamming.  People will scam anything and anywhere they can....I've had people attempt job scams with me (one had a little degree of success, but I got out quick), trying to get me to "reset my password" on bank accounts I've never had.....you name it.  This is really unfortunate and there are going to be some very unhappy people as a result of this.

On 1/27/2022 at 6:42 PM, Mohawk said:

Oh man....the scammers just keep scamming.  People will scam anything and anywhere they can....I've had people attempt job scams with me (one had a little degree of success, but I got out quick), trying to get me to "reset my password" on bank accounts I've never had.....you name it.  This is really unfortunate and there are going to be some very unhappy people as a result of this.

Ive won cruises, hit the lottery in Ethiopia, or wherever it was, had the warranty run out on my 25 year old automobile, and all sorts of other things. They wont give up. They talked dirty to my mom.  I had a friend die of a heart attack over these scammers. He was sending them thousands of dollars and lost almost everything he had because of the threats. I wish there was some way to stop these thugs. I got to now that I wont answer my phone if I dont know the number.

On 1/27/2022 at 6:54 PM, Hoghead515 said:

Ive won cruises, hit the lottery in Ethiopia, or wherever it was, had the warranty run out on my 25 year old automobile, and all sorts of other things. They wont give up. They talked dirty to my mom.  I had a friend die of a heart attack over these scammers. He was sending them thousands of dollars and lost almost everything he had because of the threats. I wish there was some way to stop these thugs. I got to now that I wont answer my phone if I dont know the number.

That's awful about your friend and your mom.  These scammers really don't care about anyone but themselves.  They're vicious, evil predators that often know just enough about the law to squeak by without serious legal consequences.  It's absolutely horrible.  And I'm with you....if I don't know the number, I don't answer my phone.  If it's important, they can leave me a voicemail and I'll call them back.

On 1/27/2022 at 7:01 PM, JKK said:

I have a lot of fun with them. Sometimes I'll answer in Spanish, and when they find a Spanish speaker, switch to French. Or Hebrew. If I think they understand Arabic, I'll say to them the Arabic for: "Satan to you, O my dog. Your mother's [vulgar gynaeological reference]." If the accent is Hindi, I'll do Apu from the Simpsons. I never, ever say "yes" on the phone because that can be recorded and used in a Frankenbite as proof of assent. I get a kick out of the ones who want to know if I am a homeowner. Sometimes they have my address and name correctly. "I don't know who that is or where that address is." "Well, if you are a homeowner, are you interested in solar panels?" "I live in a tent along I-5 not far from the Ross Island Bridge exit," I say. "Will they fit on my tent?"

To me, these are not human beings, and they do not merit any human consideration. No actions taken against them are immoral. It's open season. But if you really want the wind under your wings, check out the people at 419eater.com. I'm not sure if the funniest one is the people dressed up in Wizard of Oz outfits, or the guy pouring milk on his head, or even the I LOVE PEN 15 sign guy. And if you look on YT, you can find people who hack right into the scammers computers and delete all their files. There's also a guy named Haven Riney who wrote a book called Messing With Telemarketers. We need a statue to him.

I watch a couple youtubers who mess with scammers. They are very funny. One is Scammer Revolts. He gets into their computers and deletes their files. Sometimes if hes fast enough before they catch on he will lock them out of their own computers. Or upload several pictures and things on their screen where their files used to be. The other one is Kitboga. He will keep them going for days sometimes. Descise his voice as an old lady or something. He uses a fake computer and they think they have a real target. Then when it gets to the part of giving them gift cards he will redeme them while they are watching. Its hilarous. If anyone likes that sort of thing you outta watch him. I really enjoy his videos. Heres a screen shot of him if anyone is interested. His grandma was a victim and thats why he does this. To get a little payback and waste their time. Also shows how scammers work. Polish_20220127_191509488.thumb.jpg.f3bd20a054d1578cbd44a5ddd4513b44.jpg