• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Registry set- prices not displaying
1 1

8 posts in this topic

I have been working on building sets in the registry. I noticed the individual coin price values are missing from the lists of coins ?  Only the total set value is shown. Is this a glitch of something new ?.. Thank you, JP  

Perhaps I worded it wrong.

All my coins are graded in NGC and PCGS holders there used to be NGC price guide prices next to each coin in the inventory next to the point score. Now the prices are no longer there in each column to see only the total value of the set is posted at the top of the page. I know that others can not see those prices but now I can not see them either ? Is there something I can do to get those coin values visible again. Thank You JP

JP is the column still there and no prices showing or is the column gone too.   I just checked 4 of my sets and the information is showing for me, just wondering if you might have deleted the column by mistake.

There's a couple of things I can think of here:

1) They may not sell enough / have enough sale records to have a price in the guide. My 1932 set vs My Zimbabwe set:

image.thumb.png.9936589fc0cd5dbdd94941a57a812936.png

image.thumb.png.1a76f066be3f692fe25cb10aace7c46d.png

2) When you have a wide screen, you see everything. When you narrow the display, the system drops some columns to keep things from getting cluttered: My '32 set when I narrow the window enough:

Notice how the Cert#, the price and the eBay shop column all drop out. I never see those columns when looking on my phone.

image.thumb.png.d661a4623d1ed769ec973733c5400634.png

Edited by Revenant

On 1/12/2022 at 3:58 PM, Coinbuf said:

JP is the column still there and no prices showing or is the column gone too.   I just checked 4 of my sets and the information is showing for me, just wondering if you might have deleted the column by mistake.

Yes the Price Guide column is missing on all of my sets. It has been there from the beginning I created the registry and now it is gone.  Not sure how I may have deleted it? If I did is there a way to get it back would be my question..

Edited by J P Mashoke

On 1/12/2022 at 4:42 PM, Revenant said:

There's a couple of things I can think of here:

1) They may not sell enough / have enough sale records to have a price in the guide. My 1932 set vs My Zimbabwe set:

image.thumb.png.9936589fc0cd5dbdd94941a57a812936.png

image.thumb.png.1a76f066be3f692fe25cb10aace7c46d.png

2) When you have a wide screen, you see everything. When you narrow the display, the system drops some columns to keep things from getting cluttered: My '32 set when I narrow the window enough:

Notice how the Cert#, the price and the eBay shop column all drop out. I never see those columns when looking on my phone.

image.thumb.png.d661a4623d1ed769ec973733c5400634.png

That could also be what's up the layout looks differing the eBay shop and certification numbers columns are also missing ? The display looks a lot bigger than it used to be .That could be it . Now how to fix it is the question. On the registry page in one corner there is a web page that I did not see before a circle with two AA on it. It says Web Accessibility Solutions by accessiBe There is all kinds of web enhancements available when I open it up. Perhaps it has changed the font on my registry page and made it larger so some of the columns are now missing. 

Edited by J P Mashoke