• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old RM Video
2 2

9 posts in this topic

On 1/7/2022 at 3:17 PM, Woods020 said:

Every time I watch these old mint videos I wonder how anything was a gem. As much handling, sliding, ringing and sorting as they went through it seems they would we well marked before they made it into anyone’s hands. 

That always blows me away too. Makes me think that some of those coins received special treatment, but probably not.

Is that "Real... RAW" they're singing?  After the Trial of the Pyx," to whom may a I direct my complaint concerning denial of royalties and residuals?

Great video;  I'm not keen on rap, but I'll let it slide.

On 1/7/2022 at 6:01 PM, Conder101 said:

I recommend watching the video with the sound off.

HA! I had the sound off when I was watching it at work, :ph34r: I didn't realize they tried to made a music video out of this. lol Reminds me a little of the old Animusic video's I'd see from time to time on PBS.

On 1/7/2022 at 5:01 PM, Conder101 said:

I recommend watching the video with the sound off.

You posted this video a while back, did you not? I thought I recognized the music. It doesn't really fit the video.

Interesting video, just the same. It took skill - and some muscle - to perform some of those jobs. And the lack of shields and guards meant that the workers had to be very careful not to get injured.

I may have.  It has been posted multiple times, on multiple forums, by multiple people.  Every so often someone stubbles across it and reposts it.

Edited by Conder101