• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Banner
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Can someone clarify what a Signature Banner is and simplify the steps to make one.Also,examples would be helpful,locations of such banners and content of a banner. I guess I am a novice about this and consider myself reasonably computer literate.Helpful step by step examples would be greatly helpful.Thanks.

• Administrator
On 12/29/2021 at 9:37 AM, VSI Collection said:

Can someone clarify what a Signature Banner is and simplify the steps to make one.Also,examples would be helpful,locations of such banners and content of a banner. I guess I am a novice about this and consider myself reasonably computer literate.Helpful step by step examples would be greatly helpful.Thanks.

Hello.

Thank you for your interest. This programming is dated, and we will eventually be making improvements to the process. Meanwhile, here is a link to the steps to create a Signature Banner: 

Other general help topics: https://boards.ngccoin.com/forum/51-ngc-registry-help-and-instructions/

I look forward to a new updated Signature banner that can be easily used.   This one works but it doesn't stay up to date for me.   And I don't dare mess with it it on other forums or will lose it and not get it back.    Maybe 2022 will be the year...